Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Puppy Going Home

February 16, 2011 - Wednesday
(entries were dated by the time it was composed)

Finally, I acquired my own Shiba Inu Puppy after three months of searching, and now it's time to take the little one to her new home. She's a female Shiba Inu puppy born December 18 of 2010, red colored, and currently eight weeks old at this time. I'm giving her the name Chloe, and don't ask why i chose that name because I don't know either. I just found the name cute. She did very good with her first car ride going home and kept quiet during the trip. 

I wonder how both of our lives will change from this day on. Exciting.




Here are some of the first pictures of Chloe:

I wonder where I am right now?


 If you could kindly tell me where you're taking me?


 That ride was tiring. No fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...