Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Toyz foR us


Dad, where have you been hiding all theze toyz? Are they for me? Pleaze let it be for me.

A friend of mine have been giving some stuffed toys that's been lying on storage for a while and I thought of my furkids, they'll surely love these stuff. 

Which will they pounce on first? the little lion, the spider, the big fish, the tiny bear, pink bear, orange monkey, the tiger, little donkey???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


And the winner for Chloe is the little lion!



Maru chose the Giraffe bigger than him.



These two needs to learn to share stuff with each other. Why fight for one toy? There's still a lot in the crate!


Since big sister won't share me her toys, better hog all of it now!


These are 'stuffed' toys, so in some point, I know that they're going rip the stuffing out of it. More cleaning for me and I guess I'll just have to keep up with it. Well, at least it's more fun for for them.

The little lion's hair and eyes are getting ripped out by Chloe at this moment, Great.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...