Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Sharing Shiba Information

Yesterday, I went to the Irvine Spectrum center to meet with my sisters. Its a  classy outdoor mall, with outdoor diners, benches and tables, my point is you could bring yours dogs! I didn't bring the dogs with me  at  that time because our activities will be limited if I do so. Maybe next time, I'll go there and take take my furkids just to socialize them with people.

I've seen some people walking with their dogs and for the highlights of it, I saw a lady with a Shiba Inu. I calmly approached her and identified the breed. She was with a 7 year old male Shiba named Dante. Too bad I left my camera on my car and didn't catch a picture of him. Since she is carrying a Shiba and assuming that she lived nearby, I asked her if she have gone to any meet ups or picnics like the Shibapalooza that occurred three weeks ago. Surprisingly, she doesn't know anything about all these, so I took the responsibility of informing her all about the meet up group, the picnics, the Shiba club, the Shiba blogs. Seriously, every Shiba owner has the right to know every information on these  wonderful events, groups, and interesting blog poassuminsts around her. I can't help but show her some photos from the Shibapalooza posted on this blog too.

I had fun talking with the lady, showing off and sharing all these Shiba stuff and information with her. She seems really interested and excited about seeing other Shibas out there. Hope we see her soon on the upcoming meet ups and picnics.

1 comment:

  1. That's neat you met another shiba owner like that hope they go to the shiba meet ups. =)

    I've been to a outdoor restaurant that allowed dogs it was fun Bella and Saya enjoyed it we went for a nice walk before eating so the dogs enjoyed the rest and water.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...