Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Empty House

As I came home tonight from work, there were no dogs who eagerly greets me as I open the door. I placed my two loveable pups on a boarding care yesterday because I'll be out of state for a few days and I obviously can't take them with me. Though it's only been less than a day, it really felt weird and awkward coming home and not seeing my furkids around; I don't hear any whinings and barking, no pups jumping at me, no furballs following me whenever I go trying to trip me, no overactive dogs chasing each other around, no poop to clean, no mess, no ripped out papers, no creatures constantly staring at me observing every move I make. It just doesn't feel right. My place doesn't feel like a home and it seems really boring and empty without them. I miss them already.

It's only been eight months since I first got Chloe and incorporated her in my household and five months later, Maru came as well. My lifestyle have undergone a drastic change since I got the pups. I feel that the once carefree person that I am gained more maturity, a stronger sense of responsibility and I learned how to use my time more productively. Maybe its because I know that someone depends on me and needs me in order to survive, even though in the shiba's mind, they think that I'm their personal servant.

In the past, I never really expected myself being what i am right now, a pet lover. I just fell in love with this breed, with my pups and their craziness, and at this moment, I can't really imagine myself without my two furkids.

(an exerpt from someone who misses his dogs)

The topic went in too deep, maybe I should discuss these further in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...