Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

I dressed up my pups for halloween! Too bad we were not able to go to the Annual Shiba halloween party organized by the Shiba Club of Southern California due to my work. But anyways, this will be a good photo shoot opportunity for me and the furballs (maybe only for me).

Sporting the Cowboy Costume:



Chloe Seems not too happy about wearing a costume.




It seems okay with Maru though.


Now with the Scarecrow costume:


Really now? Get this off me please?


You got your picture, Can I go now??


I must admit that this whole costume ordeal is not that fun for either of the dogs. Chloe is freaking out when I'm trying to put the clothes on her, especially when I touch her paws (the paws are off limits for her), then she won't move an inch when the thing is on her. Maru is a bit tolerable, he's the kind of dog that has little resistance, which means once I grab a hold of him, I can do anything with him. He just got a bit impatient in the end and won't stay still for the picture to be taken, maybe because I have treats on my hand.

Anyway, even if they're not too happy about the whole thing, at least we see these cute pups in such adorable clothing even for awhile. What would be a good costume for next year?


I can't see a thing, Get thiz thing off me! oh, a treat inside! ~yum yum~     ......silly dog!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE OVERLOAD~!!! Even though they hate the costumes, they look super adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...