Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dog Trainer

We've been out for awhile again due to crazy work schedule, but anyways, There have been questions  through email that I chose to address at this post. Did my dogs get formal dog training?

Yes. 

My dogs did receive training from a professional dog trainer. With some researching via the internet, I found this company that's fairly close to my place. It's quite pricy because I chose to go with the private lessons where the trainer comes to our place and train the dogs. They do some pupy classes too and some activity training for the dogs (agility, flyball, etc). If in some way you're interested, here is a link to their website: Dogpact located in the city of Long beach.

If by some chance you're in another place or location, you can go to The Association of Pet Dog Trainers (APDT). Use their search system to locate a professional dog trainer near your location (that's how I found mine).


Chloe with Nikki Myers our dog trainer

Nikki in action.


 I'm learning how to Roll!


Can I get a treat now?

Is it my turn yet?? I want a treat now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...