Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Shiba Pack Walk

At last we're back! I haven't been active with my posts here due to some problems with my laptop.  Last Sunday, We went to another Shiba meet up organized by Masako from A Winnie day. This pack walk is a great oportunity for Maru now that he completed his immunizations to get socialized and play with other dogs.

All the dogs were on leash, and we walked for two miles roundtrip around the park. Maru did well for his first shiba meetup or rather first dog socialization. He is not snarky with other dogs and was willing to make friends, He just barks when someone tries to snarl at him, but seriously, who would not right?

Hurry we'll get left behind!


It was a nice to see  the members, some new people and different shibas as well. Here's a video to end this post:



1 comment:

  1. Looks like a very nice shiba pack dog walk. :)

    I'm glad Maru did well with it too.

    I go to a dog walk and it's more of any breed type walk not just shiba inu. Saya is only shiba inu in it.

    The person who started the walk is a real nice person she knew Saya's breed right away too.

    I've had fun on the times I've gone.

    A fun way to meet dog owners and exercise ourselves and our dogs at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...