Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Confinement


I wonder how sunbathing was like?



As my dad said, I can't go outside yet because of  this cough I have, and  my shots are not yet enough for me to be completely protected out there. Seriously , how many times will you have to poke me until I get to run around outside? 

I'm really excited to go out and explore the world outdoors. I can imagine the smell of grass, dirt on my feet, fresh air through my face, the sun shining through my coat and numerous fun things to see and do out there.

I think it will just be a few more weeks before they would allow me to conquer that world outside our home. So you all better be prepared for me.


For now, I'll just enjoy the little sunlight coming inside through our windows.






I really love the sunlight. I can stay here all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...