Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Property Laws: MINE!

Shiba Inu Property LAWS:
(there are really some, and I tell you, it really applies)

  1. If I like it, It's mine.
  2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
  3. If I saw it first, it's mine.
  4. If it looks like mine, it's mine.
  5. If I can take it away from you, it's mine.
  6. If I had it a little while ago it's mine.
  7. If I saw it first, It's mine.
  8. If it's edible, it's mine.
  9. If you have something and you put it down, It's mine.
  10. If I chew something up, all of the pieces are mine.
  11. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours.
  12. If it used to be yours, get over it.
  13. If I get tired of it, it's yours.
  14. If it's broken, it's yours.
  15. If I want it back, it's mine.

I came across this list and it has a funny way of telling how the breed is possessive in nature. They tend to be aggressive with their food and toys but not with the proper training.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...