Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Stressful First Bath

Bathing a dog can be stressful for both the pet and the owner and can often prove to be a challenge. Chloe's first bath was no exception. I placed her on a tub full of warm water with dog shampoo, and I think she's not too happy being held and submerged in that much water.

 Hey dad, get me out of here.


I got myself wet all over. She whined, cried, and jumped a lot during the whole process of bathing. She even had the chance to jump out from the tub, and I ended up chasing a wet puppy having a running marathon around the whole apartment (my fault, i forgot to close the bathroom door). 

She got furious even more when we started with the drying process. Even with the most quiet blower that i got for her, it didn't matter for her, a blower is still a blower, and it's considered an enemy.


           

When can I go down? It's cold.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...