Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Another day at the Park


It's really hard to get Chloe's attention when were outdoors, especially when there's a lot of interesting stuff for her to see. And pet photography is not really an easy task, especially when you have a stubborn Shiba that is preoccupied with all the things that surrounds her.

And special thanks to a blog I'm following that I learned how to arrange my images in beautiful multi-panel layouts like the way I presented Chloe's images above. He is quite a good photographer and has a way with pet photography with Suki his Shiba inu as his model. Check out his blog here.



There was no one present in the dog park when we arrived. I don't want our trip to go to waste so I decided to walk her around the park (see images above). When we got back to the dog park, there were quite a few dogs around already. I think Chloe got tired of our long walk, sniffing around and chasing ducks (yes, there were ducks in the park), so when it's her turn to play with the dogs, she was very timid and shy. Look how she hides under the bench.

2 comments:

  1. aaawwww...

    luckily she wasn't too afraid, she still looked curious, but cautious.
    at least she made "friends" with the ducks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...