Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Second Dog

I've been thinking these past few days about getting another dog. I'm caught up on the dilemma whether to get one or not. So I started asking opinions of other people, and they all seem to have a unanimous decision not to get one. They say it'll be hard to maintain and it's gonna be double trouble. As Chloe being destructive most of the time,  they say the two will just team up and cause more mayhem on my apartment. 

The reason I want another one is for Chloe to have a companion while I'm not around especially when I go to work. I usually leave her at home for a duration of eight to nine hours a day, five days a week, and I don't feel good about it. I feel bad leaving her alone at home, and I'm rationalizing that Chloe's destructive behavior is because of boredom and separation anxiety. Shiba Inus are pack animals, and I figure that they don't feel good being left alone by the pack most of the time (it's only me and Chloe in that pack at the moment). 

I think it's already a good time to add another member to our pack. Chloe will be having a new playmate and I already have a candidate, a male, black and tan shiba inu puppy.

2 comments:

  1. You won't regret it. It's one of the reasons my humans got Sienna, to be my companion. It's the best decision they've made. I love my sis. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a month's time Chloe's new brother, Maru, would be joining us, I'm sure we won't regret this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...