Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Growing Puppy

                           Before (3/20/2011)                                                       After 2 months (05/22/2011)

These two picture were taken with a two month interval, obviously during bath time. The first one during Chloe's first bath and the second one during her third bath I suppose (she gets bathed once a month). It's been four months since I got Chloe into my household and she has grown a lot since then. Majority of people we see during walks can't help asking how big she'll get. Maybe taller, maybe wider, I honestly don't know. I haven't actually measured how tall she is right now, but her weight is currently 17.8 lbs at six months. She already is within the AKC standards of the Shiba inu breed which is 17 to 23 lbs.

Well let's see how much she'll grow through the latter half of her puppy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...