Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

First step towards the World

The series of vaccinations is finally complete. I hesitantly asked the vet if Chloe can go outside now that she got all her shots and she answered me with a big YES! The first thing that came to my mind was a dog park and we went to one after a few days.



We went to Uptown dog park in the city of Long Beach. It's 15 to 20 minutes away and the closest one that I know around our area. I've been wanting to take Chloe to a dog park and socialize her with other dogs while she's still young because I don't want her to be dog. I felt relieved that Chloe did well on her first encounter with the other dogs present in the park. She did well for a first timer and the other owners present thought so too. Chloe had such a great time running and playing around with the other dogs. I could tell that she really enjoyed our little trip to the park. 



Catch me if you can, I will outrun all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...