Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

I just love to chew those wires!

What did I do now? I'm innocent.


Anything she can reach, she can chew. Chloe has chewed a lot of stuff already including 2 pairs of flip flops, my phone, the comforter, the floor mat, and wires.

I came home one day from work and something doesn't feel right, there is no pup greeting as I come inside. I looked on her puppy pads and I felt relieved that it wasn't torn to pieces. But I found Chloe busy on the couch, chewing the remains of my phone charger.

Well, I thought I'll just let it pass, it's only a $20 charger and I could always buy a new one. But that wasn't the case, as the days passed, she chewed a total of four chargers and my fifth one is barely hanging in there. Investing a 100 bucks for phone chargers is definitely not a good way of wasting money.

In the end, it's still my fault for leaving these things out in the open. I should try and do a better job of hiding these goodies from her.

This thing is really chewy by the way, I love it.   

1 comment:

  1. oh yes, I remember those days. Lost a few cable cords, phone chargers & laptop cables that way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...