Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Maru's Arrival


The breeder whom I purchased Maru from will be sending me the new puppy by plane. I got all her instructions and went for a 30 minute drive to the airport. I was there exactly on time for the flight's arrival, and I went straight to the airlines office to inquire where to pick up my new dog. It ruined the excitement when I learned that pets is not to be picked up in the airport and  in some place else which is a few miles away.

Prolonging the wait for another fifteen minutes, I drove to the place where Maru is supposed to be waiting. There were a few people already there picking up their pets when I heard a lady said "Look, it's a Shiba Inu, How cute." Instead of going straight to the office to patch up the paperwork, I went to see my puppy first and proudly told the lady he was mine.

Before going to the car, I decided to play and spend time with the puppy for a bit. I was having a hard time removing the seal from his crate so the lady from earlier kindly lent me some scissors which she used to free her puppy too. Maru stayed on his crate on our way home and remained quiet the whole time, I guess he has no problem with me driving.


Hey dad,  stop taking pictures and let him out now so we could play!

I didn't open the crate for a while when we arrived home because I want to see Chloe's reaction to her new brother. Gladly, she doesn't have any negative reactions and seems excited about it.

I'm sleepy from the trip.


More of Maru's pictures


Let him down! I want to play play play~

I can tell that Chloe can't contain her excitement, I bet she's really happy with the new addition to our family. And here's a video of them to finish the post:

5 comments:

  1. Welcome home Maru, he is so cute! Looks like Chloe adjusted much better than I did when Sienna came home. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is supppper cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'm glad Chloe likes her brother Maru playing reminds me of Saya playing at that age.

    I need to get her a shiba inu or some type of Nihon ken for a playmate eventually..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe is crazy with little Maru! She wants to play with him everytime.

    Saya: get another one, its worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. shiba puppy!!!!!!!!!!

    so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...