Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

I'll Give you a Tickle

Too bad Maru couldn't join us at the recent Shibapalooza last saturday because he still lacks some vaccinations, and being around a large group of dogs with a vulnerable puppy is never a good idea. I don't want him to catch some Kennel cough like Chloe did when sh was young, see the details here - Sneezing Pup.

Don't worry Maru, in time you'll be able to go to a pawesome shiba event, but for now, we'll just give you lots of love and some tickling.


He seems to be enjoying it, and I love how those legs twitches while I tickle him. And Maru is a real dog! Because they kept on saying he looks like a stuffed animal, I think he is too cute to be true.

3 comments:

  1. I love that video of Maru so cute!

    Saya loves tickles too though once done she is usually ready to do the shiba 500 or wants to play tug. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, he is tooooooooooooo cute! I want a little brother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sinjin, you already have a sister in Sienna, still want another one?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...