Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Oh brother

These past few weeks, my hudad is telling me that I won't be alone anymore. Apparently, we'll have some company coming tonight, and he'll be staying for good. He said it's gonna be my new brother. Hmm, so what is this all about? Does that mean that I'm not gonna be the only Shiba anymore? Oh my, this could be the last day that I'm gonna be the only one! 

I just hope, we get along well, maybe he could be my teammate or maybe my sidekick in wreaking havoc to our place. I wonder if I could use my Shiba mind control over him? Guess we'll have to find out for later.

-Chloe

I have to save energy before the little runt comes, we're  gonna have some serious play time later!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am a follower of Spain!
    I love Chloe and I'm dying to see a video of Chloe and Maru close together in their early days together!
    You're great!

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi melo. thanks for following my blog, it's flattering to know that someone enjoys the thing I write here. I'll be posting something soon about Maru and Chloe's meeting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...