Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Swapping for Gadgets



It's sad to relay in here that these kind of deals are very rampant back in my home country. Swapping your dog for an Ipad, camera, playstation, xbox, bike, karaoke, television, cellular phones, and any other electronic gadgets and stuff you could think of in exchange for your dog. When you open any newspaper and turn to the classified ads section, you'll be seeing tons of these deals. Really now? Are they that desperate to get rid and dispatch their dogs?

I don't want to be judgmental but in my opinion, it's what I call irresponsible ownership and irresponsible breeding.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, it's quite offensive. It's quite literally saying that your dog is equivalent to objects in the mind of the "seller."

    But I've seen it quite often in the US too. The Craigslist ad that made me balk the most was from a person who was willing to trade his shiba for garden stones. I'm not even joking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...